OMPEG Membership Subscription
OMPEG membership is £10 per month. Select your payment frequency and pay using your credit card or debit card. You will be charged automatically at a chosen frequency.
General Membership Information and Terms
- OMPEG membership is open to all entrepreneurs, i.e. a person running a business with 1 or more employees.
- OMPEG membership is open to all professionals, i.e. either self-employed, one-person company or professionals in corporate or public sector institutions including health services.
- OMPEG is a community- based organisation and our primary work is to nurture the spirit of entrepreneurship in the UK based Maharashtrian community. The key criteria will be a member’s existing or ancestral association with the state of Maharashtra, India.
- As such a member need not be affluent with the native language of the state (Marathi) as long as there is a direct personal association with the state by means of birth, residence, extended business operations etc.
- All our current work and events are UK based only.
- All OMPEG members are expected to work collaboratively to grow this community by following OMPEG member guidelines for values and behaviours.
- The Core Group of OMPEG reserves the right (at their discretion) to deny or cancel a membership.
- The fee will be £10 / per month.
- The fee can be paid in advance (rolling automatically) in Monthly, Quarterly, Six-Monthly or Yearly options.
- General Membership (Fee-based): This comprises of open membership for entrepreneurs and professionals across the UK. Please note: Those who joined OMPEG as a member on the day of its formation in 2016 are also often termed as “Chartered Members”.
- Honorary Membership (Free): This comprises of membership extended to industry leaders, academicians, donors, patrons, political leaders.
- FREE Access to OMPEG’s members-only exclusive events.
- FREE or subsidised booking for Business expo stalls.
- Preference booking in OMPEG’s open events.
- Access to OMPEG’s partner / industry collaboration events, wherever possible.
Social Media – OMPEG FB / Twitter / WhatsApp:
- OMPEG FB / Twitter / WhatsApp channels
- Preference to member’s relevant posts to promote their business / events / initiatives
- Access to OMPEG’s WhatsApp group
- Build a new network with entrepreneurs and professionals across the UK.
- Showcase your business, ventures and ideas.
- Learn from industry influencers and newsmakers.
- Access resources and guidance in your business or about making a transition from professional to business.
- Share your pathfinder success and failure stories.
- Champion an idea through an established influence group.
- Enjoy personal and business growth through new learning and networking.