Welcome to Overseas Maharashtrian Professionals and Entrepreneurs Group
- The OMPEG membership is open to all entrepreneurs, i.e. a person running a business with 1 or more employees.
- The OMPEG membership is also open to all professionals, i.e. either self-employed, one-person company or leading a sizeable operation in corporate or public sector institutions including health services.
- As the OMPEG is a specific community based organization, the key criteria will be a member’s existing or ancestral association with the state of Maharashtra, India.
- As such a member need not be affluent with the language of the state (Marathi) as long as there is a direct personal association with the state by means of birth, lineage, residence, extended business operations etc.
- The fee will be £10 / per month (or £120 per year).
- The membership is currently in following types:
- Chartered Membership: This comprises of founders of the OMPEG who have specifically committed time and efforts to nurture OMPEG.
- General Membership: This comprises of open membership for entrepreneurs and professionals across the UK.
- Honorary Membership (Free): This comprises of membership extended to industry leaders, academicians, donors, patrons, political leaders etc.
- Build a new network with entrepreneurs and professionals across the UK.
- Showcase your business, ventures and ideas at events.
- Strengthen identity for your business and ventures.
- Leverage network support to grow your business.
- Learn from industry influencers and newsmakers.
- Access resources and guidance in your business or about making a transition from professional to business.
- Share your pathfinder success and failure stories.
- Establish a trusted group of friends supporting each other in business ventures and needs.
- Champion an idea through an established influence group.
- Enjoy personal and business growth through new learning and networking.
Join us as a member
Join a growing and connected forum and enjoy its benefits.