- The OMPEG will commence as an informal body with a view of assuming an official status within a year.
- The initial focus will be to galvanise Maharashtrian professionals and entrepreneurship community.
- Members will be enlisted through invitation and networking, maximizing various communication channels.
- The membership will be fee based to ensure interest of both, the members and the OMPEG.
- The OMPEG will be initially led by a few chartered members with a spirit of collaboration with all members.
- In its first year the OMPEG will organize events and lead initiatives with a view to build a strong foundation.
Vision to reality framework
1 – 3 years : build IDENTITY
- Galvanise entrepreneurship and professionals’ community through various communication channels – to reach out and maximize membership.
- Constitute formal / legal framework.
- Host a formal launch event addressed by an industry leader / newsmaker.
- Organize 3-4 annual events such as Spring, Summer, Autumn meets
- Arrange for industry leaders to address OMPEG formal / informal events.
- Organize a few events combined with festival celebrations.
- Encourage special interest groups (industry specific) and local networking meets.
- Generate ideas for growth of the OMPEG and initiatives.
- Press coverage to create awareness.
- Establish a pattern of events across the UK.
3+ years: establish CREDIBILITY AND STABILITY
- Successful and self-sustaining operations. (funds, framework etc.).
- Established calendar of events through the year.
- Increased number of members, ideas and initiatives.
- Increased number of networking events with active cross-pollination of opportunities including funding ventures.
- Recognition with Government and industry institutions, within UK and India.
- Actively championing interest groups and causes within the UK.
- Regular visits / address by Industry newsmakers and influencers.
- A running framework for coaching and mentoring entrepreneurs and professionals.